Friday, 29th March 2024 09:03
Home / Uncategorized / Team PokerStars Pros React to BSOP
teampro-thumb.JPG

Last week, PokerStars announced that it had officially become the sponsor for the Brazilian Series of Poker.

The BSOP currently has stops in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Curitiba, Belo Horizonte, Fortaleza, and Balneario Camboriu. The firs stop takes place from July 26 through 31 at the Holiday Inn, Parque Anhembi in Sao Paulo.

We caught up with some members of Team PokerStars Pro to get their reactions on PokerStars’ latest sponsored tour

Humberto Brenes: “There’s been a big movement in Brazil with poker. It has grown so much there, and they have a lot of great players. It’s like the World Series of poker for Latin America. It’s a great thing for Latin America.”

Chad Brown: “I’ve played in Brazil before. It’s a great place to vacation. It’ll be interesting to see how many players (non-Latin Americans) make the trip. With the EPTs it seems players will travel if they think the destination would serve as a great vacation spot as well. “

Daniel Negreanu: “Yeah, I tweeted about it earlier. I’ve played in Sao Paulo before. It’ll be a good tournament”

David Williams: “Yeah, I’ve been to Brazil many times. ” Williams says he plans on playing the BSOP as well. “It’s one of my favorite places to vacation.”

If you want to get in on the action, you can qualify now in the PokerStars tournament lobby under “Events” > “More” > “BSOP.”

brazil_series_poker_flag.jpeg

Study Poker with Pokerstars Learn, practice with the PokerStars app